Next Tuesday, June 28, from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., from the Goya Theater in Madrid, the 5th edition of dotNET will take place, the most important .Net, Front, IA, Augmented Reality and collaboration tools technology event from all over Europe.
Organized by Plain Concepts, a multinational agency for technology services and the development of innovation projects for companies and organizations, dotNET It has been consolidated in its five editions as the most important event of the year for the Microsoft software and technology developer community.
In this year’s edition it will once again have some of the best international experts in the sector, also in other fields such as Azure, GitHub or Power Platform, among others.
During this tech day, attendees will be able to enjoy 4 tracks with more than twenty interesting talks by more than 25 professionals and the most outstanding gurus on the international scene in the field of developers, such as, for example, Mihaela Roxana Ghidersa from Strongbytes, Natalia Venditto, Debbie O´Brien and Scott Hunter from Microsoft or Chema Alonso from Telefónica.
In addition, this 5th edition of dotNET will be face-to-face after two editions where, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the event had to be held online. Sponsored by some of the main technology companies in the sector such as Microsoft, Intel, Intelequia, Lemoncode and DevsDNAamong other collaborators, dotNET is an international technology event of the first magnitude as it brings together leaders from the community of software developers and Microsoft technology as well as international experts.
The organizer of the event, Plain Concepts, will also have a special participation in this cycle of conferences, participating with prominent names and talents from the field of software developers. A unique appointment to learn about the main news related to new technologies such as AI or data cloudsuch as Luis Fraile, CTO at B!Play & DevOps and ALM at Plain Concepts, the engineer Eduard Tomàs or Alexandre González, Data Scientist, among others.
The event, which will be the largest to date, will take place mainly in Spanish, although there will be an exclusive track in English with international speakers. A special occasion therefore to be able to network in an area together with the main referents of the sector.
dotNET 2022 Talk Listing
- Scott Hunter | Director of Program Management at Microsoft – key note
- Mihaela Roxana Ghidersa | Software Engineer at Strongbytes – «GRAPHQL VS. BFF: a critical perspective»
- Chema Alonso | CDO at Telefonica – «AI for Hacker & Developer»
- Louis Friar | CTO at B!Play & DevOps and ALM at Plain Concepts – «GitHub Codespaces: your development environment in the cloud»
- Debbie O’Brien | Senior Program Manager at Microsoft – «Testing Web Applications with Playwright»
- Edward Thomas | Principal Engineer at Plain Concepts – “Asynchrony in .NET: Beyond async/await”
- Laura Guillen | Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant at Axazure Y Sea Pedroche | Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Technical Consultant and MVP in Business Applications – «Unite Citizen Developers and Pro Developers with Power Platform»
- David Gonzalo | Software Engineer at SCRM Lidl and Dario Cerredelo | Project Manager in Tokiota- «Top 10 problems in .NET projects»
- Juan Ramirez | Director of Engineering at Plain Concepts Y Carlos Recuero | Software Development Engineer at Plain Concepts – «Dapr for your day to day»
- Luis Ruiz Pavon | Principal Software Engineer at Eventbrite – «A style guide for good object-oriented design»
- Elena Guzman | Developer at Prodware – «Dialogues at the heart of the software»
- Alexander Garcia | Cloud Engineer at Analyticalways – «Chaos engineering: a path towards the resilience of your applications»
- Manuel Rodrigo Cabello | Research Engineer at Plain Concepts – «Enriching 3D point cloud data with Artificial Intelligence»
- Xavier Belloso | Senior Software Engineer at baVel and Mary Herrera | Senior Developer at baVel– «Only In Production We Trust»
- Alexander Gonzalez | Data Scientist at Plain Concepts – «Let’s focus more on data!»