Google has already opened the ban to create a list of purposes for 2021 thanks to your own assistant . Through a series of commands, the popular voice assistant allows us to create a list of objectives for 2021. Learn to cook, survive a zombie attack, play an instrument or make homemade bread. The possibilities that the Google Assistant offers us are endless.
So you can create a list of 2021 resolutions in Google Assistant
From Google Assistant the creation of New Year’s proposals has already been enabled. To create a list of purposes, we will only have to dictate to the assistant through our mobile phone or smart device (Google Home, Google TV …) the following order:
We can also click on this other link to force Google Assistant to perform the action.
Automatically, the application will enable a virtual list in which we can add as many objectives as we want . To review the list of purposes, we will only have to dictate the following order:
- Ok Google, what’s on my 2021 Purpose List.
From the Google Assistant interface itself we can view the list of objectives, as well as mark one or more purposes to indicate to the assistant that we have performed this action.
How to create routines and reminders with the Google Assistant
To strengthen our goals (dominate the world, delete WhatsApp from the mobile …), the Google Assistant allows us to create personalized routines and reminders with simple voice commands . To create a personalized reminder, we will issue the following command to Google:
- Ok Google, remind me to play the piano every day for 20 minutes.
If what we want is to create a routine, we can dictate the following command:
- Ok Google, create a routine.
Automatically, the application will allow us to add different phrases or orders to automate certain actions . For example, “Good evening,” “Good morning,” or “Hello world.” Finally, we will assign different automated actions to execute the routines when we activate the command in question through our voice.
Create an alarm at 9:00, turn on the radio, put the heating at 24º C, show the latest news or play our Spotify’s favorite playlist . In the case that concerns us, the ideal is to create a routine with the name “Purposes 2021” to activate certain reminders or perform certain associated tasks. Open Google Play Books, view cooking recipes, watch piano tutorials on YouTube … The possibilities are vast.
Ideas for New Year’s resolutions 2021
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Learn a new language.
- Learn sign language.
- Save a minimum amount of 300 euros per month.
- Make donations once a month to animal protectors.
- Use less TikTok and Instagram.
- Say “No” more often.
- Write a journal.
- Do breathing and relaxation exercises.
- Go to therapy.
- Make product comparisons before going to make the purchase to save money.
- See less news to avoid worries unnecessary tions.
- Sell second-hand items.
- Read one book per month.
- Do not fall into the self-boycott.
- Take social networks less seriously.
- Learn to drive efficiently to save fuel.
- Take the dog out at least three times a day.
- Spend more time with the family.
- Start an online business.
- Start exercising.
- Open a YouTube channel.
Other news about … Google Assistant