This is precisely the case that we are going to talk about next, since the Redmond firm has just released a new update for Windows 10 21H2. We must bear in mind that, despite the new operating system, Microsoft plans to continue to maintain Windows 10 for a long period of time. Now it has just released an update that will be offered automatically to Windows 10 Insiders users who are in the channel. Release Preview.
What’s new in Windows 10 version 19044.1200
How could it be otherwise, this update brings some interesting news for the 21H2, in addition to various corrections for the latest bugs detected. Therefore, in these same lines we are going to talk about all this so that you can get an idea of the changes that the firm is carrying out. These are the news that we will find in Windows 10 19044.1200:
- Adding standards support WPA3 H2E to improve Wi-Fi security.
- Windows Hello introduces a new method to support simplified passwordless deployments and to be faster.
- GPU support on Windows Subsystem for Linux WSL and Azure IoT Edge for Linux deployments on Windows.
New update bug fixes
Keep in mind that we are facing a test version of the Redmond operating system. Hence the appearance of certain mistakes it is something quite common and that they are corrected based on new updates, as is the case. Therefore, these are the errors that have just been fixed for the insiders of the firm:
- Fixed an issue that prevents users from tracking DCOM crashes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Remote Administration service to stop working.
- They have ended up with a problem that causes the WMI process to stop working.
- Fixed the error that causes the migration of files between paths of the Distributed File System to fail.
- They have fixed an issue that prevents writing to a WMI repository and there is little memory.
- Fixed a bug that restores the brightness of dynamic range content on high dynamic range monitors.
- We fixed an issue that could cause a external monitor will show a black screen after hibernation.
- Fixed memory leak that occurs when using nested classes within VBScript.
- Fixed the bug that prevents writing any word in the username box in the OOBE process.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain applications to stop working on devices that did not have edgegdi.dll installed.
- The problem that prevents an application that uses non-themed windows from being minimized no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the computer to stop working during a touch input gesture.
- Fixed an issue with changing images size.
- They fixed an issue when copying and pasting a text box in Office 365 applications.
- Fixed a bug that prevents USB headsets from working on laptops that support USB audio download.
- Fixed an issue in Windows Defender Exploit Protection that prevents some Microsoft Office applications from working.
Problems still to be solved in Windows 10 21H2
Despite the many corrections that have been made to the update 19044.1200 of the system, there is still work to be done. In fact, Microsoft itself publishes some of the known bugs that are pending to be fixed. This is the case with the Windows Update Settings application, which may crash after downloading an optional update.
To check if we are running Windows 10 21H2, we simply type Winver in the Windows search box. Here a window should appear that indicates Version 21H2.