As I’m sure many of you already know first-hand, today we have the possibility of carrying out a multitude of official paperwork from home. This is something that we achieve just by having an internet connection and through the corresponding browser. For example, at the moment it is something that we can carry out, at least in theory, to request the Youth Rental Voucher, although it seems that there are problems.
With this we refer to one of the aids that the Government of Spain promoted a few months ago and that in the last few hours has begun through the Junta de Andalucía for the region. As has happened in other communities of the Spanish territory, a website of said Board has been set up so that those interested could request this Youth Rental Voucher. However, practically from the beginning, the problems and complaints were made public.
The main reason for all this is that since its launch the website to request this bonus has collapsed and does not allow the corresponding requests to be submitted. This is something that is generating a huge stir right now. It must be borne in mind that 11 months ago the Government of Spain gave the go-ahead to this move. Therefore, young Andalusians have been waiting for some time to apply.
However, at the moment in which the corresponding official website was put into operation, they have been participants in a resounding fall of it.
Requirements to apply for the Youth Rental Voucher
Obviously to receive the 250 euros of the Government for this Youth Rental Bonus, a series of requirements must be met in order not to have problems and be valid for this help. Therefore, below, we are going to talk about them and thus be able to carry out the request without problems once the power is restored. normality on the official website.
- Be of legal age and less than 35 years old.
- Possess Spanish nationality or that of one of the Member States of the European Union. Non-EU foreigners must be in a situation of regular residence in Spain.
- be the owner of a rental contract full house or one room.
- Have a regular supply of income.
- Not have annual income greater than three times the Public Indicator of Income for Multiple Effects or IPREM in 2021, that is, 23,725.80 euros.
- The rent of the dwelling will be equal to or less than 900 euros per month. In the case of renting a room, the rent paid by each beneficiary will be equal to or less than 380 euros per month.
- The rented house or room must be the habitual residence of the beneficiary.
- The applicant for the voucher cannot be the owner of any other home in Spain.
Therefore, in the event that you meet all these requirements, at the moment in which the official website of the Junta de Andalucía on the Internet is available, you will be able to request the help of 250 euros per month for a total of 24 months.