If you are thinking of buying a new HP printer but you are not sure which model you should choose, do not worry, in this article we are going to share with you everything you need to know, and We will help you make that important decision so you can enjoy all the features you need, and also in everything related to ink cartridges.
We have said ink because, for a user who prints at home, this is definitely the best option for three simple reasons:
- Printer cost: ink-based models are cheaper than laser-based ones, and the price difference is even greater for color laser printers.
- Printer Cost of Ownership: ink-based printers use less energy, are easier to use and maintain, and have a very low cost per page if you choose the HP Instant Ink service.
- Real needs: Laser printers are designed for professional environments where large numbers of pages are typically printed, and they do their best when working with black and white pages, which is not common in home environments.
Which printer HP printer to choose
We are already clear that the ideal is an ink-based model, but which of the three ranges offered by HP is best suited to me? To answer this question You must be clear about some important things which will be the ones that will base a correct decision:
- Your printing needs, that is, how many pages you are going to print per month maximum.
- If you will need multifunction capabilities or if you only plan to print.
- Your budget, that is, the money you can spend on the printer.
- The number of people who will use the printer at home
- If, in addition to using it for printing at the domestic level, you are going to use it for teleworking.
Based on the answers you have given to those five questions you will obtain the base that you must follow to choose one of three ranges of HP printers currently available. Each range offers differentiated values and are better adapted to a specific user profile:
- HP Deskjet range: They are very economical printers (they have a low sales price), have multifunction capabilities, mobile printing and are designed to work optimally with up to 200 prints per month and three users.
- HP Envy range: These printers are priced higher but are still quite affordable, offer multifunction and mobile printing capabilities, are faster and more printable than the previous range, and can perform optimally with up to 400 pages per month (maximum 1,000 pages per month). ) and 5 users.
- HP OfficeJet Pro range: They are the models with the highest selling price, but they make up for it by offering the highest level of features, better performance and greater optimal printing capacity. With them we can print up to 2,000 pages per month and are designed for a maximum of 5 users.
Whichever model you choose, the cost per page will no longer be a problem thanks to HP Instant Ink
Before the advent of HP Instant Ink, choosing a new printer was a joy because, in the end, the cost per page depended to a large extent on this. It’s easy to understand, each printer uses a specific type of ink cartridges, and not all have the same performance or the same selling price, so some printers had a higher cost per page than others.
This meant that choosing a printer capable of meeting our needs in terms of functions and benefits was not always equivalent to making the right decision, since it was possible that we had screwed up by choosing a model with a high cost per page. With HP Instant Ink this is a thing of the past because:
- HP Instant Ink is an automated, on-site ink replenishment service that operates on a subscription model based on a fixed fee.
- It offers five different plans, each one includes a number of pages that we can print freely, in color or in black and white.
- It doesn’t matter how much ink we use, only how many pages we print. This allows us to completely stabilize the cost per page and not worry about ink.
With HP Instant Ink you can save up to 70% on ink and print in color at the cost of black and white. In addition, your printer and HP will take care of controlling the ink levels to send you, at home and without shipping costs, new cartridges whenever you need them, and without you having to do anything. You won’t pay more to receive more cartridges, you will only pay for the pages you print. These are the five plans available:
- 10 pages per month for 0.99 euros: You can expand in packs of 10 pages for one euro.
- 50 pages per month for 3.99 euros: you can expand in packs of 10 pages for one euro.
- 100 pages per month for 5.99 euros: you can expand in packs of 10 pages for one euro.
- 300 pages per month for 11.99 euros: you can expand in packs of 10 pages for one euro.
- 700 pages per month for 24.99 euros: you can expand in packs of 15 pages for one euro.
HP Instant Ink is the best to accompany your new HP printer, and so that you can discover all the value that this service offers, HP offers you a unique promotion when you buy your new printer that will allow you to enjoy up to six months of free subscription in the plan you choose.
During those six months you will receive all the ink you need to print the pages included in the plan you have chosen, at no cost and without commitments. Once that free period ends you can decide what you want to do remain registered in the same plan, change to a lower or higher plan or unsubscribe. You will not have any kind of commitment.
Content offered by HP.