Apple One is the subscription service package of the Cupertino company that combines services such as Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Fitness, Apple Arcade, Apple News, among others. However, many users wonder: Is it possible to share an Apple One subscription with other people? In this article we are going to see it.
Can I share Apple One?
of the same as share pictures through the “In Family” function, this feature allows up to six members of a family, share a single subscription, allowing everyone to access the included services on the package and which we have already quoted. With this option, users can enjoy the services and save money at the same time.
How to set up the Family Sharing feature?
For share your Apple One subscription with your family, you must first set up the “Family” function and then, you have to carry out five steps very simple that we will describe below:
- Go to Settings and, in it, tap on “Setting”.
- touch your name at the top of the screen.
- Choose “Set Up Family” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- now you have to invite your family members to join through their Apple IDs.
- Once you have configured “In family”, you will be able to share your Apple One subscription with members of your family group.
we have already seen easy what it is to share an Apple One subscription and how beneficial it can be for save money. However, it is important to keep in mind some restrictions and considerations.
The first place, the members of the family they must have an Apple ID and be in the same country as the family organizer. Second, the iCloud storage shared is divided among family members. Also, finally, the ability to share your account and settings does not prevent each user from maintaining classic Apple security and privacy.
Can I share Apple One with strangers?
Technically, it is possible to share a subscription with Apple One with people other than your family, friends or ultimately strangers, although there can be different problems that make it a good option:
- Privacy & Security: Sharing your Apple One subscription with strangers can put your personal information and that of other family members at risk. The “Family Sharing” feature is designed to share services with trusted people, as members of the family group can have access to shared information such as calendars, locations, photos and more.
- Geographic restrictions: family members must be in the same country as the family organizer. This can make it difficult to share your subscription with strangers, especially if they don’t live in the same country as you.
- iCloud Storage: iCloud storage lets you share personal information, like memories from your travels. Also, if one of the users takes too much advantage of iCloud, it can lead to conflicts or insufficient space if shared with strangers.
By way of conclusion, not complying with Apple’s premises may cause the cancellation or suspension of your accountas well as a problem due to fraud or deception, so you have to take these considerations into account.