We end yet another Sunday with a new review of the best content of the week that we have published in MuyPymes. In each headline you will find a link that will take you directly to the original article.
As always, we take this opportunity to wish you A good start to the week.
- How ecological paper is made: Spanish companies that use it.
- How logistics and ‘fulfillment’ allow the growth of Spanish ecommerce.
- The vending says ‘goodbye’ to cash payment and is digitized.
- Free market versus regulated market: what is the cheapest electricity rate?
- Apple explains why Stage Manager is exclusive to iPads with SoC M1.
- Dynabook Mobile Secure Client, a solution to facilitate hybrid working.
- The ‘death’ of the traditional programming profession is getting closer.
- The current insolvency moratorium ends: what happens now?
- CIO 2022 Study: Participate in our study on digital transformation.
- Translation is essential for the internationalization of SMEs.
- Getac X600, a workstation capable of facing any challenge.
- Epson will present its new SCARA robots and new software.
- The retail sector needs to commit to new monitoring solutions.
- Conversion of premises into homes, a business on the rise throughout Europe.
- Nearly half of consumers don’t trust content on social media.
- Logitech introduces the Signature MK650 and MX Keys Mini for Business.
- Synology presents its new DVA162 solution for SMEs and small businesses.
- Free ebook, “Technology for telecommuting: VPN, VDI or DaaS?”
- Microsoft launches a new Windows 11 Validation OS, you can get it now.
- Microsoft presents Viva Sales and promises a renewed user experience.
- Less than 20% of Spanish tourist businesses offer VAT refunds.
- Google for Startups closed 2021 creating 840 jobs.
- D-Link introduces a new Wi-Fi 6 range extender with EasyMesh.
- 80% of Spanish catering companies expect to grow this year.
The entry The best contents of the week in MuyPymes is original from MuyPymes