When the Apple TV + service was launched, one of its premises was that quality was prioritized over quantity. At the moment, reality is imposed on the fiction of the series and movies that are broadcast through Apple TV + and it is seen how Apple remains firm and faithful to what it said at the time. In fact we refer to the tests. Apple has announced that to date and since its founding, Apple TV + has received almost 400 nominations for awards from various entities and by different categories.
Apple announced that to date, Apple TV + movies and series have received 389 award nominations and have won 112 awards since the streaming service launched in November 2019. The company said Apple TV + has received more accolades faster than any other streaming service on its debut.
The recent awards for Apple TV + include the hit comedy series “Ted Lasso” which received a Peabody Award for Excellence in Storytelling, while Apple also won two Critics Choice Real TV Awards for Oprah Winfrey’s interview series “The Oprah Conversation. »And the documentary series« 1971: The year music changed everything «.
Also, the future of Apple TV + is very encouraging with more original content in the coming months:
- Animated musical comedy “Central Park”: the second season premieres on June 25th
- Comedy series “Ted Lasso”: the second season premieres on July 23th
- Dramatic “Truth Be Told”: the second season premieres on 20th of August
- Science fiction drama series «See»: the second season premieres on August 27th
- “The Morning Show”: the second season premieres on September, 17th
- Sci-fi thriller “Invasion”: The October 22
- Dark comedy series “The Shrink Next Door”: premieres on 12th of November