One of the companies that most encourages users to exercise is, without a doubt, Apple, and a good example of this is the Apple Watch, its Apple Fitness+ service, or the multiple playlists on Apple Music that will help motivate you and give your best whenever you start exercising. For this reason, in this post we want to put on the table 5 ideal lists for exercising.
Apple Music is gaining more and more strength, and since the day of its launch it has done no more to convince users to adopt it as the main platform for listening to music, thanks, among other things, to the large number and variety of songs with which it has, reaching 40 million songs, which when compared to Spotify with its 30 million songs, shows the intentions that Apple has with its music platform. In addition, it not only stands out for the quantity but also for the quality of the service, making different playlists available to all users that adapt to all possible environments and moods.
Apple Music playlists for training
The vast majority of people, when they start to exercise, always press play on their music app to motivate themselves while they do some sport, therefore, having a series of lists at your fingertips that give that push of energy and motivation when training is something that will make a difference, especially in your state of mind in order to face the routine that you have to carry out every day of training. Below we provide you with 5 alternatives that we consider ideal for this.
- A fit summer. Despite the heat, since many people have vacations during the summer, it is one of the times when more sports are practiced, so this list tries to give that extra motivation through the songs of Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj or Dua Lipa. In addition, as we have mentioned before, the presence of the Apple Fitness+ service means that the platform’s trainers also update this playlist frequently.
- successes to run. One of the moments where you surely need to have a good compilation of songs on hand is when you go for a run. In this list, Apple Fitness+ trainers Sam and Jamie-Ray have chosen the ideal songs for you to forget about marks and classifications and enjoy running during your training session.
- pure exercise. For the days when you lack the motivation to start training, just put this list on a few minutes before and your energy will increase by the moment to give your best during the whole training. Within it you can find hip-hop, R&B, dance, pop and dance rock that will become the soundtrack of your training.
- pure motivation. When you think you can’t take it anymore and you have to keep training, this is the list that you have to put on your iPhone to give yourself that extra energy that you need so much to finish your training.
- today’s hits. Finally, surely in some of your workouts you want to listen to the songs of the moment, for this reason the popular and well-known list of “Today’s Hits” has to be one of the alternatives that you always have on hand in your music app.