The fourth expansion of Stellaris: Console Edition, the new DLC of the popular sci-fi strategy video game titled Federations.
Paradox Interactive has in fact announced this expansion focused on the galactic community and its internal policy for the title of the Swedish publisher.
Fans can buy from today Federations on PlayStation and Xbox consoles for 19.99 euros. Players can also choose to purchase Federations alongside two upcoming expansions, the Ancient Relics Story and Necroids Species packs, as part of the fourth expansion pass for € 24.99.
Features of Federations, fourth expansion of Stellaris: Console Edition
Federations offers players extensive diplomatic capabilities, as well as establishing a powerful galactic senate. Would-be lawmakers now have a chance to show their political prowess on an astronomical level. Main features of Federations:
- Extended federations: With extended diplomatic capabilities, players can achieve internal cohesion of their federations and unlock powerful rewards for all members. Whether you join a Trade League, Martial Alliance or Hegemony, membership can be extremely beneficial.
- Galactic community: Merge space empires with a galactic senate that can vote on a wide range of resolutions to lead legislative agendas. For example, players can pass a resolution to increase collective defense commitments or funnel profits to wealthy elites.
- Origins: Each empire has a history that shapes its path. Give your civilization deeper roots with the new Origins system. By choosing an origin, players can enrich the background of their empire and change its starting conditions.
- New buildings: Build glorious new blueprints for your empire like the Juggernaut, a huge mobile starbase that provides a mobile repair base even in enemy territory, or the Mega Shipyard, a new megastructure that can churn out fleets with blazing speed.
More information on Stellaris: Console Edition can be found on the game’s official website.
We admire the Federations trailer
Additionally, console players will receive the free 2.8 update, a visual and audio overhaul that will enhance the Stellaris experience on all consoles. Update 2.8 remasters over 70 audio effects, adds new VFX and graphical enhancements and UI enhancements. Additionally, the update continues to optimize performance on next-generation consoles, with improvements in both simulations and load times for PS5 gamers.
The fourth expansion pass will also include the following expansions, coming in the course of 2021:
- Ancient Relics Story Pack: Discover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to reconstruct the story of their rise and eventual fall. Track down their abandoned cities and ships to unearth the truth, uncover powerful relics and harness them for your empire’s ambitions.
- Necroids Species Pack: Necroids are an intelligent species who believe that death is not the end, but rather the beginning of their journey. A brand new selection of portraits, civics, ship sets and other cosmetics for players who don’t fear the afterlife or the dark side of the galaxy.
For more information on Stellaris: Console Edition, visit https://www.stellaris.com/en/console