PcComponentes has a promotion underway that until November 13 offers offers on televisions, projectors and sound bars with discounts reaching 60%.
Major sporting events such as the Olympics or World Cups are usually a good time to buy the display screens that we use to see them or sound peripherals to hear them better. The Spanish retailer wants to make it easy for users who are thinking of renewing these elements and on the occasion of the World Cup in Qatar, which starts in a couple of weeks, it has an active campaign with significant discounts.
In addition to televisions, you can find offers on projectors and also on sound bars, an excellent option to improve the audio system. And all this adding the advantages of the retailer such as financing at 0% APR; free shipping on purchases with an amount greater than 50 euros; free returns and guarantee of replacement of the product in 24 hours or reception of the order in 24 hours.
We leave you a selection of everything you can find:
– Xiaomi TV P1E. A basic model with a 43-inch diagonal LCD-LED panel, 4K UHD resolution and two 20W speakers. Supports high dynamic range HDR10, DTS, Dolby Audio and all kinds of video and audio standards. It is VESA compatible in case you want to hang it on the wall, it has HDMI, USB and LAN ports, it includes a Bluetooth remote control and it is priced at only 260 euros after a discount of 34%.
– Hisense 50A7100F. Another of the economic range models with a 50-inch LED panel and the usual 4K native resolution with HDR10 +. It has 16W speakers with DTS Studio Sound, supports VESA, has several HDMI ports in addition to Wi-Fi and Ethernet LAN. It is one of the cheapest in the 50-inch barrier: €289.
– Nilait Prism 55UA5001S. One of PcComponentes’ own brand models with a 55-inch LCD-LED panel, 4K resolution and compatibility with Dolby vision, HDR10 and HLG, while for sound it is compatible with Dolby Audio and DTS technologies. It supports Android TV and its vast ecosystem of apps, games and services and is priced at €379.
– LG 55UP75006LF. Another 55-inch diagonal model, in the middle of the TV segment, 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, HLG and image enhancement technologies from the second largest TV seller in the world. It has 20W stereo speakers and is ready for surround sound if you add sound bars from the manufacturer. It supports Wi-Fi and has the usual ports, Ethernet LAN, HDMI and USB. With webOS as the operating system, you have a discount of 33% for a price of €456.
– Optoma HD28i. As a sample of the projectors on offer, we selected this one from Optoma with 1080p resolution, 4,000 lumens brightness, 50,000:1 contrast ratio and a good number of ports for input / output. Its lamp is 22o watts and in its lowest brightness basic mode it will last up to 10,000 hours according to the manufacturer. Its price is reduced to €599.
– Philips 70PUS7956. If you are looking for a very large television, here you have this 70-inch diagonal model, 4K UHD and HDR10. It relies on proprietary Philips Ambilight technology where smart LEDs around the edges of the TV respond to on-screen action to enhance viewing. It supports Dolby Vision and has 20W stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos. It is compatible with the Android TV platform and has the usual inputs/outputs. It is reduced by 20% until €679. It only has a good free space because it is very big.
– Samsung QE55Q68AAUXXC. The world’s leading television manufacturer has a catalog to bore. For this selection we highlight this model with a 55-inch QLED panel, 4K resolution, support for Quantum HDR10+, HLG and all kinds of image enhancement technologies. For sound, it supports Dolby Digital Plus with 20W speakers. It has HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi inputs and VESA support. It has a discount of 32% for a price of 696 euros, the lowest in a QLED of this size.
– Bose Sound Bar 900. A good example of a high-end soundbar. Mount dipole speakers facing upwards to fill the room with sound from all directions. It supports 5.1 channel systems and has decoding for Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby TrueHD. It has a discount of 17% for a price of €829. If you don’t have a budget for a sound bar, at this link you have several dozen more with prices that start below the 100 euro barrier.
– LG OLED48C24LA. We raised the level of panels with an OLED that LG is taking to its maximum expression and a latest generation processor (2022) with all kinds of image improvements. It has a 48-inch diagonal, with 4K Ultra HD resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate that, together with the supported FreeSync Premium, improves its use with games. It has 40W speakers with Dolby Atmos and supports HDR10 Pro and HLG. It has the connectors you need, Wi-Fi, LAN and Bluetooth, and webOS as the operating system. It has a 36% discount for a price of €957.
– Sony Bravia XR-55A80KAEP. Another of the best in this selection of TV offers comes from Sony with a 2022 model with a 55-inch OLED panel, a renewed BRAVIA XR image engine and support for all the standards you are looking for, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG and more. . The sound is enhanced with five 50W power speakers, DTS and Dolby Atmos. Cost €1,444 with a discount of 37%.
Note: This selection contains some links from our affiliates, but none of the products included have been proposed or recommended by them or their manufacturers, but chosen at our own discretion.