After hitting theaters and Disney + at the same time (not without controversy), Black widow seems to have everything under control for him Blu-ray release that will bring the film to every home. This has been announced by Marvel, which seems to have everything ready so that the discs begin to be available on the shelves much earlier than we expected.
When can I buy the Black Widow Blu-ray?
Marvel has announced that the distribution of Black Widow will begin very soon, to be exact next August 10, what will be when the movie is available to rent and buy on most streaming services (Apple TV, Google Play, Rakuten etc.). Of course, we will have to wait until the month of September to be able to get hold of the blu-ray, exactly until September 14.
The film that closes the story of Natasha Romanoff and the last phase of the MCU films, started very strong in its first week at the box office, however, the ticket count went down, according to the filmmakers for the simultaneous premiere on Disney + with Access Premium and the proliferation of pirated versions over the internet. It is therefore expected that digital distribution will also hit a rebound, since the rental will always be cheaper than the purchase of Premium access through Disney + (remember that the film will not enter the Disney + general catalog until October 6).
What does the Black Widow Blu-ray include?
As always, the physical version of the film will include a large number of extras with which we can discover false shots, deleted scenes and a lot of additional content with which to learn much more about the character and everything that surrounds the film. These with the additional content that the Blu-ray will include:
- Bloopers– The most prominent outtakes of the shoot with bugs, goofs and jokes that left hilarious moments on the set.
- Deleted scenes: all those scenes that did not finally have a place in the final cut. The scenes in question are as follows:
- Grocery Shopping: Natasha heads to the grocery store to prepare for her trip to Norway. After a long drive, he arrives at his destination: a mysterious trailer in the middle of nowhere.
- Bicycle Chase: Chased by the assailants, Natasha and Yelena cross the city to escape their nemesis.
- Gulaj Fight: Alexei faces several enemies and things start to get ugly. When everything seems to end in the worst way, Natasha steps in to help in the middle of the fight.
- Smile: The Taskmaster protocol kicks in in a tense moment and an iconic helmet is featured.
- Come after me: Secretary Ross and Mason discover an important message that Natasha left.
- Walk and Talk: Alexei and Melina also have a fun exchange. The Taskmaster arrives and confronts Alexei.
- Windows in Training: Yelena and Alexei wake up in cutiverio. Melina hands over the Taskmaster vials while the Widows train.
- Kiss: Alexei and Melina reunite after the action. Natasha mourns an untimely death after the brutal aftermath.
- Ohio: Natasha witnesses the carefree nature of the Ohio suburbs through the neighborhood kids.
- Filmmaker’s introduction: Director Cate Shortland introduces the film and her vision.
- The sisters are going to figure it outWatch Scarlett and Florence as they train, fight, and team up to become the sister duo in Black Widow. Hear all the statements from the cast and crew about the characters, training, and building the dynamic between the two fearsome sisters.
- Go big if you go home: Go back to appreciate the size and scale of the Black Widow movie. Filmed around the world, the film strikes a balance between family and action-packed drama. The cast of actors and crew reveal the intricacies of the stunts that made the film so action-packed.