Yesterday Windows 11 was published by surprise, a day before Microsoft announced and this has caught more than one company by surprise, including AMD, which has surprisingly launched a new driver when it was planned for today. This new Adrenalin 21.10.1 It comes with big changes, improvements, support and a very interesting bug fix, so without further ado, let’s get to know them.
AMD is catching up on bug fixes and support. Yes, it is true that it is still a step behind NVIDIA in this regard and that the drivers are something that can be updated and that is always in constant improvement, but little by little the hard work is reflected and the gap closes.
AMD Adrenalin 21.10.1, a driver loaded with news
As a good driver, it includes a series of support for new games or technologies, correction of solved errors that had been detected and of course, known problems that are to be fixed in subsequent versions.
In this case and within the support section we find:
- Windows 11 support
- Far Cry 6 support with new in-game performance features:
– Up to 10% of upgrade to 1080p with Ray Tracing if we use a RX 6700 XT.
– Up to 12% increase in 4K for medium settings with a RX 6800 XT.
– Up to 13% higher performance in 2K resolution with medium settings with the RX 6600 XT.
- We can now play Battlefield 2042 and its open beta.
- Naraka Support: Bladepoint
- In PUBG and DX 12 you get up to a 11% increase performance when playing 4K Ultra with a RX 6800 XT.
- If we play Horizon Zero Dawn we will no longer have crashing or crashing problems with the RX 6700 XT.
- With the series RX 500 We will no longer have problems with waiting times while simultaneously streaming videos.
- Nor will we have the memory error to full when we connect two or more monitors but we are in idle.
- We will no longer have timeouts on The Medium with the RX 6700 XT.
- Fixed incorrect power consumption values on each GPU.
- In Wreckfest and Arma 3, we will no longer misrepresent grass or foliage.
- Open Broadcaster Software it will continue to run in the background even if we finish the recording.
- The driver may crash when playing extended mode with multiple displays in DX11 games.
- Issues with improved sync and black screens continue in some games. AMD continues to recommend disabling it to avoid all issues.
- Radeon Performance Metrics and logging functions may intermittently report very high and logically incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link issues for Windows
- Intermittent damage can be observed when streaming with HEVC in certain configurations over an internet connection. One solution is to use the AVC encoding settings instead to avoid the issues.
As always, we recommend that you uninstall the current drivers using DDU, and if you don’t know how to use it correctly you can always follow our manual to do it better and faster. These Adrenalin 21.10.1 can be downloaded from the AMD website at the link that we leave you as a source.